「本公司」指B. M. Wine Cellar.
- 請以自動櫃員機﹑電子銀行﹑銀行櫃檯或現金存款機直接轉帳至本公司之恆生銀行帳號383-819786-883「 M. Wine Cellar」。
- 自行提取貨物地址為九龍長沙灣道833號長沙灣廣場地下G01A舖(荔枝角地鐵站A出口) 。
- 自行提取時間為星期一至六，早上十一時至晚上八時(公眾假期除外) 。
本公司保留權利不時修改使用條款和細則。如有任何爭議，以B. M. Wine Cellar最終決定為準。
“Company” means B. M. Wine Cellar.
“Client” means the person, firm or company placing an order with the Company.
“Goods” means any products and/or services provided by the Company as ordered by the Client(s).
Payment Terms & Methods
- All amount should be settled in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$).
- Payment terms are either Payment in advance by Bank Transferor Cash/Credit Card for self pick-up ONLY.
- Ownership of all goods delivered to client(s) remains with the Company unless payment is fully settled and confirmed.
Payment in advance by Bank Transfer
- Please make your Payment in advance directly into Heng Seng Bank account 383-819786-883 “B. M. Wine Cellar” by the following methods only: ATM. E-banking, Bank Counter or Cash Deposit Machine.
- Please send back your payment copy to the Company by email firstname.lastname@example.org client(s) name and 4-digit Order ID as reference.
- Under normal circumstances, goods ordered will be delivered to the client(s) within 2 – 3 working days after payment is settled and confirmed by the Company.
- Free delivery for one time will be made to one location in Hong Kong for purchases over HK$1,500 (Outlying Islands in Hong Kong is not included).
- Delivery charge applies to order less than HK$1,500 and the actual amount of shipping charge will be paid by the receivers upon collecting the goods.
- Client(s) should ensure a person aged 18 above to be present during the agreed delivery time slot to collect the alcoholic items.
- If no one accepts the delivery at the nominated delivery address on the delivery date and time slot, re-delivery service charges may be applied.
- For unsuccessful delivery due to incorrect address or contact information being provided or time change without 2 working days’ advance notice to us, client(s) will to be responsible for re-delivery charges.
- Under bad weather conditions, normal delivery services could be delayed and suspended if typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warning is hoisted. Client(s) will be contacted for re-scheduling the delivery.
- All the delivery order will be arranged carefully by the Company but the Company does not take the responsibility for the late delivery due to any unforeseeable reasons.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any client(s) at our sole discretion absolutely.
- Payment can be settled by either Cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & Union Pay only) for client(s) who has chosen self pickup ONLY.
- If the client(s) has settled the payment by bank transfer, please bring the original copy of bank transfer or the Company will validate the client’s identity by personal information, such as name, contact number, etc.
- The location for self pickup is Shop G01A, G/F, Cheung Sha Wan Plaza, 833 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong (MTR Lai Chi Kwok Station Exit A).
- The time available for self pickup is Monday to Saturday 11:00 to 20:00 (Sunday and Public Holiday is excluded).
- If goods ordered could not be delivered to the client(s) or pickup by the client(s) successfully within 14 working days after purchase, which could be due to inaccurate address or contact details or client(s) refuses to pickup or take delivery, the Company reserves the right to dispose the goods without further notice to the client(s).
- If the goods could not be delivered or pickup, The Company shall have no liability to the client in respect of the disposal in such circumstances.
Availability of Goods
- All goods are subject to confirmation of final availability. In the event that the Company is unable to fulfill any of the products or services in client’s order, the Company will notify client(s) by phone and/or email in advance.
- All prices, vintages and discount period of on sale items are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Delivery order is accompanied by an invoice and two copies of delivery notes. The duplicate copy of delivery note should be signed with company chop (for company client) upon delivery and returned to the Company as receipt of delivery.
- Receipt will not be issued unless specially requested.
Return & Complaints
- The signed delivery note by recipient will be deemed to be the client’s acceptance of goods with full satisfaction.
- Client(s) is requested to examine the goods at the time of delivery and if any deficiencies and/or breakages is noticed. Client(s) is advised to reject the goods at that time, claims hereafter will not be entertained.
- If a bottle of wine is considered to be faulty upon consumption, please notify the Company within 7 days of purchase. The bottle should be returned at once for examination within 1 working day containing a minimum of 80% of the original quantity of wine in the bottle upon its return. Only complaints fulfilling these conditions will be entertained. Each request will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- For corked bottle at a value of under HK$250/bottle and vintage within 10 years, the Company may offer exchange after the condition is verified. The bottle, hence the evidence, should be kept at its condition and handed over to our delivery or sales team for our inspection before replacement of the bottle.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time. In case of any dispute, the decision of B. M. Wine Cellar is final.
The Terms & Conditions has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Should you have any further inquiry, please feel free to Contact us.